The Check In at South West Airlines has turn into a very simple and easy procedure. You can effortlessly complete the check-in procedure on your computer through the web check-in. This has improved the productivity as it has a choice through which you can check-in and print the boarding pass too. You will receive your e-boarding pass by the particular airline on your e-mail Id.
You also have the liberty to check in your luggage in advance using the web check-in. You can also choose your seat and meal options beforehand. You can also do other various things before parting. Your location does not matter, you can easily check-in online.
How to Check In Early?
South West Airline Early Bird Check-In
If you have credited the Early Bird check-in then the system will allow you your check-in 36 hours prior the planned departure time. You will get a 12 hours upper hand with this.
Advantages of Early Bird Check-In
Early Bird Check In provides quite a benefit to the passenger who is going to travel via South West Airways. Some of the benefits are given below that the passenger can avail. Benefits are as follows:
- Early Access to Overhead Bins: This is really helpful when you have got the baggage as you can set it up before and there is space for you. By procuring Early Bird Check-In, you will get the advantage of selecting up the best overhead bin space.
- Better Boarding Positions: You will be able to book your preferred boarding position as you will be assigned 36 hours before departure. So it will be improving your seat selection.
- Automatic Check-In: Whether you have printed the boarding pass a day before or a few hours before, your boarding site will be kept waiting for you. You can download and print your boarding pass within 24 hours of the check-in time.
How to Buy Early Bird Check-In?
At the time of buying the ticket, you need to select the southwestvacations.com site. In case you have already bought the ticket, you can buy the Early Bird package 36 hours before the parting time by going to southwest.com. The added charges for early bird check-in are $15 per head. The necessities for this are your first name, last name and the authorization number available on the e-travel documents.
How to Check Flight Status
There are two ways through which you can check your flight status. To check your flight status just follow the below given steps. Steps are as follows:
- First, fill in the airport code or departure city.
- Then type the airport code of the arrival city.
- Write your departure date.
- Write the flight number.
- To check status click on the ‘Search’ button.
By Flight Number:
- Fill in your flight number
- Tap on the ‘Search’ button.