Southwest Airlines, one of the biggest airlines services in the US have its own Rapid Rewards program to help its customers earn points when they book flights or make a purchase online/offline. SO, it has come up with credit cards by Chase. There are four types of Rapid Reward Cards. Today, we will be discussing about the Southwest Rapid Rewards Priority Card.
Southwest Rapid Rewards Priority Card Benefits
There are some of the exclusive benefits that you get with your Rapid Rewards Priority Credit Card without any foreign transaction card:
- You will get $75 Southwest® annual travel credit each year*.
- You will also get four Upgraded boarding every year when available*.
- Along with this, you will get 20% off on all inflight purchases*.
- After your cardmember anniversary, you will get 7500 points.
- On making a spent via Rapid Rewards Priority card, you will get 2 points for every $1 spent on Southwest flights and hotels and car rentals partners.
- For all other spent, 1 point will be given for every $1 spent.
Rapid Rewards* Priority Card Detailed Benefits
There are a number of benefits that are associated with Rapid Rewards Priority Card and we have tried to discuss most of them below. You can easily turn the earned points into flights, hotel stays, gift cards, and more. Let’s have a look at these benefits:
Redeem Flights, Gift Cards, Hotel Stays and More
- Southwest Airlines Flights: You can redeem your points for flights to just over 90 destinations and enjoy all you love about flying with Southwest Airlines.
- Gift Cards: You can easily choose from some of your favorite retailers and redeem for as few as 3,000 points.
- Hotel Stays & Car Rentals: The points can be redeemed at thousands of hotels and the car rental agencies from all across the country through Southwest’s More Rewards platform.
- Merchandise: Shop for your favorite electronics, golf supplies, luggage, travel accessories, and more and utilize points to pay.
- International Flights on 50+ Global Carriers: You can use your Rapid Rewards points for flights booking.
Get to the A-List Status Faster
You can earn around 15,000 tier qualifying points every year with your card. The Southwest’s Rapid Rewards Priority Credit Card is the only other way to earn tier qualifying points besides flying with Southwest. You need to have at least 35,000 tier qualifying points or 25 qualifying one-way flights in one calendar year to successfully qualify for A-List status. The A-List members enjoy following benefits:
- Priority Boarding
- Same-day Standby
- Priority check-in and security lane access* reference
- Dedicated A-List Member Phone-Line
- 25% more Rapid Rewards points earned on each flight
Enjoy the Companion Pass Sooner – What is Companion Pass?
Companion Pass is the benefit that allows you to choose one person to fly with you, free of airline charges (does not include taxes and fees from $5.60 one-way) every time you purchase or redeem points for a flight.
Refer a Friend and Earn More Points
You can earn more than 50K points every year by referring your friends. For every referral you can earn 10,000 bonus points if your friend gets any of the Southwest Rapid Rewards Chase Credit Card by using your ink.
Leverage Travel and Purchase Protection Benefits
You can use the priority card while enjoying the added protection and peace of mind while you travel and shop with confidence.
|Auto Rental Collision Damage Waiver
|Extended Warranty Protection
|Lost Luggage Reimbursement
|Baggage Delay Insurance
|Travel and Emergency Assistance Services opens overlay
|Travel Accident Insurance
||Coverage up to $500,000
||Coverage up to $250,000
Pay with Single tap and Be on your Way
You can tap to pay with your contactless Rapid Rewards Chase Visa card. Just check for the Contactless Symbol at checkout, and then tap your contactless card on the checkout terminal. It’s swift, easy, and secure!
Why you should Fly with Southwest?
You should be flying with Southwest because from booking to landing, its goal is to make your journey and experience a great one. Fly with Southwest and receive the award-winning customer service along with the following awesome perks:
- Bags fly free*
- Unlimited reward seats with no blackout dates or seat restrictions*
- No change fees*
- Southwest Airlines Inflight Entertainment*