South West Airlines is the leading airplane service in the world with such low prices in comparison to other airlines. South West Airlines was started by Herb Kelleher in 1967 in the United States of America. It was recognized as Air Southwest but eventually the name was changed on June 18, 1971, to South West Airways. The name was changed when the intrastate services were started in Texas. The head office of South West Airlines is located in Dallas, Texas, United States.
Gary C. Kelly, the current chairman and CEO of South West Airlines has about 55,000 employees employed for him in about 4,000 diverse divisions. South West provides its services within 100 destinations in the United States along with 10 destinations internationally. The first South West Airway flight was in Hawaii; it was after that service that the airlines extended its services for the Turks and Caicos.
In the year 2016, South West Airlines made a record of most native customers in comparison to other USA airlines. The airline is so widespread because it has never negotiated with the eminence and has such low prices that anybody can meet the expense of the services. Along with taking such decent care of their customers, the airline also pay attention on its staff. South West Airlines provides a huge range of benefits to its staff members.
South West Airlines has recently created an online portal Swalife for its employees. All the employees that is retired or employed can access their benefits from the portal
How to Log into Crew CWA Swalife Portal
Swalife also has a retiree portal for the individuals who were retired from South West Airlines. To login to the portal, here is all the data about it.
If you are a South West Airlines employee, then follow these steps to login into the Swalife online portal. Steps are:
- On your electronic devices like mobile, tablet, laptop, or Pc open a web browser and search for swalife.com.
- This will direct you to the Swalife homepage.
- You will find the Swalife Retiree login options available on the homepage of Swalife beside the main login option.
- In the username field, type your SWA ID.
- Then, fill in your password in the respective field.
- After this, click on the ‘Submit’ button.
- This will take you to the Swalife employee portal.