How to Create Southwest Airlines Account- Southwest Account Login Guide
One of the most obvious reasons to create a Southwest account is to enroll in the Rapid Rewards program and leverage its benefits of unlimited reward seats, no blackout dates on any reward travel, and no point expiration. All you have to do is fill in some of your important information that is required by the bank.
Before we can proceed further and learn how to create Southwest Airlines account of your SWA account, let us first understand its features deeply and then create our account:
- You can view your Rapid Rewards point balance or tier status.
- Easily access any of your past or future trips.
- You can make reservation using your stored travel history.
- Book your Rapid Rewards ticket with ease.
- You can request rapid rewards points for the previous flights.
- You can subscribe to Southwest on of the emails to receive alerts about offers and discounts.
- You can easily view or edit your account information.
Creating Southwest Airlines Account on Southwest.com
- To create your account on this website, go to here.
- Now, fill in your most important details and the ones marked with Star (*) that includes – First name, Middle Name, Last Name, Date of Birth, and Gender.
- Now let them know who they can contact you.
- Enter your Street address, city, State, phone number and email address.
- Now create your username and password.
- To add an extra layer of security, enter the answers to security questions.
- Now, its your choice to subscribe for weekly email or monthly email or both.
- Once you are done click on ‘Create Account’ button on the right corner.
How to Login to Southwest.com Account?
- To perform Southwest Account login, you need to visit the login page from here.
- Once done, enter the username and enter your passwords.
- Now, click on the ‘Log In’ button.
- If the credentials are correct, your Southwest Rapid Rewards account will be logged in.
Frequently Asked Questions (FAQs)
To help users solve their problems during the login of Southwest.com account or Southwest Airlines Login, here are some of the commonly asked questions:
How do I login my account on Southwest.com?
You can access your Rapid Rewards account from the Southwest.com homepage by clicking on the ‘Log In’ option at the top of the page. Now, enter your username or Rapid Rewards account number and a password.
How can I get a password or request one if I forgot my password?
You can request a new password at Southwest.com by simply clicking on the Need Help Logging In? link under Account Login. Simply provide all of the necessary information and a password will be emailed or mailed to the address in your account.
How can I get a username or my account number to access my account on Southwest.com?
If you have forgotten your username / account number, simply click on the ‘Need help logging in?’ link under Account Login section. Then provide all of the required information such as your username and account number will be instantly provided to you online.
How do I view my account history?
For viewing your account history, simply log in to your Rapid Rewards account on the Southwest Airlines website. Click on ‘My Account’ located in the top right of your screen. Now, you can view your total points balance, your status toward tier membership, recent points activity, future trips, saved trips, past trips, and more.